Mendoza Malbec Madness
Join us for a robust and powerful line-up of delicious Malbec from Mendoza in Argentina including a 25 year old vintage style. Argentine Malbec is possibly the UK's favourite go-to red currently, with ol' Blighty enamoured with the big, juicy, smooth and drinkable styles that reach our shores. This tasting will discover a range of styles showcasing this much-loved grape variety including fresh organic styles, acclaimed single-vineyard examples and an example of how the grape can develop in bottle with our top wine of the night hailing from 1994!
Nothing better than some heart-warming reds on possibly a cold November evening!
Wines on Tasting (7):
- Quinde Reserve Organic Malbec 2018 (£10)
- Faldeos Nevados Malbec 2018 (£9)
- Las Piletas Lujan de Cuyo Malbec 2016 (£10)
- The Society's Exhibition Mendoza Malbec 2017 (£11)
- Susana Balbo El Peral Single-Vineyard Mendoza Malbec 2017 (£13)
- Susana Balbo Chacayes Single-Vineyard Mendoza Malbec 2017 (£13)
- Weinert Tonel 111 Malbec 1994 (£30)
Places remaining: 6
Course Date/Time: Tue 17th Dec 2019 at 19:00
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: Streatham Wine House 53A Streatham Hill Streatham, London, SW2 4TS