4 Week New World Wine Course Nov
The South London 4 week introduction to New World Wines is designed for people who have an interest in wine tasting and want to know more about it. 'New World' refers to more recent (comparatively) wine producing regions including Australia, New Zealand, South America and South Africa. So many of the wines we drink come from these expansive countries, but there is still a huge amount of diversity within them. We will also have an evening of sparkling and sweet wines from around the world. No previous experience is necessary to enjoy the course, the emphasis is on tasting and learning! It is also a great way to meet new friends who share your love of wine. And at the end of the course you get a free wine tasting book to take home!
By the end of the 4 evenings:
• You will have an understanding of the main wine producing regions in the New World and the key styles they produce
• You will have tasted several sparkling and sweet wines and understand different methods of production and levels of quality
• Tasted over 25 wines will be tasted in 4 weeks
• retail prices of wines tasted will be from £5 to over £20
• discover where to obtain today's best value for money wines.
• food & wine matching advice
• common wine faults - how to spot them
• storing & serving wine advice
Professional ISO tasting glasses, comprehensive tasting notes and some delicious canapes are all provided.
This South London 4-week Wine Course can also be purchased as a great wine tasting Gift idea for any occasion
Course Dates (all Thursdays from 7-9pm):
2nd Nov - New World I - Australia & New Zealand
9th Nov - New World II - Chile & Argentina
16th Nov - New World III - USA & South Africa
23rd Nov - Sparkling & Sweet Wines
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
Not a problem. You may either send a substitute, or pick up the missed session on a subsequent World of Wine Course, or obtain a refund voucher valid for other South London Wine School courses and tastings.
COURSE FEE STRUCTURE
The course fee is £100. You can pay the full amount in advance or as a way of spreading out the cost, you can pay a £60 deposit on booking, and then £10 in cash each evening. To pay by deposit click here.
Places remaining: 3
Course Date/Time: Thu 2nd Nov 2017 at 7.00pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: The Mitre