Looking for an informal and relaxed way to help with team building or entertain clients? We offer bespoke events that can cater to companies of all sizes and budgets.
We can come to your office or arrange a suitable venue elsewhere. The tastings can be run as games or competitions, or classic wine or food and wine matching events. The choice is yours!
Get in touch via our form below for more information and we’ll be happy to discuss with you.
Choose from the following or tell us your ideas and we'll create something to suit!
- Classic wine tasting - Six wines from around the world with some food matching
- Blind wine tasting/wine tasting quiz - Taste wines without knowing what they are! Make it into a competition with a prize for the winner
- Champagne and Sparkling - Explore the world's best bubblies
- Cheese and Wine Matching - Great wines paired with great cheese
- Chocolate and Wine Matching - A truly indulgent tasting
- Fine Wine Encounter - Taste premium wines from the best regions
- Craft Beer Tasting - The latest thing in beer trends, find out what makes craft beer different
- Gin Tasting - If you think you know Gin, think again! This tasting will open your eyes to the different styles around
See below for a recent review of our events, or check out or Trip Advisor page for customer comments.
Previous corporate customers have included Deloitte, KPMG, Ernst and Young, Visit Greenwich.
“Julia brings an awesome tasting experience for us during her visit to our office to host a wine tasting event. Julia is very engaging and charming when comes to presenting the wine, her knowledge of wine definitely adds a pleasant flavour in the conversation. On the finish, Julia has taken the effort to prepare well matched foods to enhance the wine. Overall the guests were very impressed. Wine tasting with Julia is highly recommended."
Junfeng Deng, Ernst & Young LLP, April 2015
"Thanks again for organising the wine tasting for us. It was a really great afternoon, and very much enjoyed by all those who attended. In particular the way in which the session was set up, with an initial introduction so that we could better understand what we were tasting and how the wines were produced, to a little background on each of the different wines and why they were paired with the particular foods. A great fun setting, with a lot of thought put into it, everyone was able to relax, learn something new and enjoy some great food and wine!"
Asantha Wijetunge, OMD International, July 2015
Make An Enquiry / Request PDF Brochure
We would be delighted to organise your wine tasting event, so please get in touch by completing our wine tasting enquiry form below. We will send you our lovely PDF brochure full of great event ideas, with full details of prices & availability.
Or call Julia on 020 8787 5395 or email email@example.com.