4 Week Wine Courses
Our 4-week South London wine courses, based at our venue in Greenwich, are designed for anyone who would like to get to know a particular region or wine style in more depth. The 4 different tasting evenings take place on consecutive weeks, from 7-9pm. Each wine tasting will include at least 6 different wines and will cover how to taste as well as key facts about the region. Sometimes we compare different regions to appreciate and contrast their typical styles of wine: alternatively, we take a closer look at the diversity of wines from specific parts of the world.
- Old World Wines
- New World Wines
- Discover Italy
- Beginners course
- France Vs New World
What will I get from the course?
By the end of the 4 evenings:
- You will have gained further understanding of wines from the major regions
- You will have developed your ability to assess and taste wine
- During the 4 evenings we will have tasted over 25 wines
- Food & wine matching advice will give you more confidence to try new food pairings
- You will have further developed your sense of smell and wine vocabulary
What if I have to miss any evenings?
No problem - you receive a credit you can use for any of our other courses and tastings!
Course Fee Structure:
The cost of these courses is £95/£100. To help spread out the cost we ask for an initial payment of £55/£60, then £10 in cash payable each evening.